Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Unbutton

In my mind I see you wearing a favorite dress of mine. It is a simple little frock with about 40 buttons that go from neck to hem at about mid-calf. I now imagine that I am unbuttoning this dress.

The first 5 buttons I do fast. Once undone I kiss the flesh revealed; your neck and the top of your chest. I love to kiss your neck, I love what you’ve told this does to your whole body. I love the first feel of your satiny skin. Also, I love your slender collar bone.

I stop my kissing and I undo the next few buttons a bit slower. Each one is a joy, because with each one a little more of the swelling curve of your breasts is revealed. I notice that with each button undone, your breath quickens. I watch to see through the fabric of the dress your nipples harden. As soon as I have fully opened your cleavage I snuggle in deep between your delightful mounds and kiss deeply. Then I forage about and find your left nip with my lips, and then the right one. Your hand is at the back of my head holding me close.

As I continue kissing and sucking your tits; I keep undoing buttons. I doubt you even notice until I am below your navel just above your pubic fur. Each button I undo gives me more freedom at your swollen nipples, which I am now sucking hard. You moan and press yourself against my mouth as my kisses thrill your entire body.

Now it's time I move on, and leave a trail of kisses to your stomach. I end up swirling my tongue in your navel. Then I plant many kisses right below it, as I inhale your sweet aroma from your womanhood.

I keep unfastening buttons and as soon as I can, I get down on my knees and I bury my nose in your soft fur. And at last I kiss the top of your wet slit, and with my tongue tease your clit. I move away from your delicious muff and kiss the inside of your thighs as I undo the final buttons.

You step back and say, "At last", and throw off your dress, and stand before me naked, wanting, and ready....

As you stand there naked in front of me I feel my cock pulse with sexual excitement. All those buttons took a long time, but, wow, was it worth it.

You step forward thrusting your muff into my face. I have to react quickly to catch it with my mouth. My tongue begins lapping at it with great vigor. Your body reacts to the pleasure I am giving you, and your hips begin to grind. You reach your hands behind my head and pull me close. I look up to your beaming face past your marvelous globes that jut out from your chest. They look marvelous and I can't wait to feel them against my chest or cradling my face.

But for the meanwhile, I concentrate on eating your wet, hot snatch. Mmmmmmm... you taste so good. I slide a finger up into your slick, juicy, honey pot, and instantly you begin to cum. Yeah, that's it, cum all over my face as I suck your clit, and finger your hole.

You finish your 4th or 5th climax and lift my head away from your dripping snatch. Then you push me back, from kneeling to lying on my back. As I go backward you gracefully follow me down. I feel your hot cunt on my stomach just above my cock, I feel your erect nipples press into my chest.

You begin to express your thanks for those wonderful orgasms with kisses. Kisses all over my soaked face. Soon you're licking and sucking my face clean of your sweet juices. Then with a quick motion you slide back and engulf my cock with your cunt. You wiggle and grind impaling yourself deeper on my shaft. With your hands on my shoulders you support yourself, as you begin to hump me in earnest. I love the way you bend down every once in a while to let your nipples graze my chest. As you fuck me, I am entranced by the sway of your globes and the feel of your pussy. I feel your inner muscles ripple as you slide your sheath up and down my steely shaft, milking my cock.

"Cum in me. Fill me with your molten cum", you implore.

And that sends me over the edge, I begin to cum, shooting burst after burst of cum deep into your womb. It splashes against your cervix and at the same moment you too explode in orgasmic rapture...

7 comments:

Kate Mepp said...

i'm so sorry, i don't read english fluently...pfffffff!
i like this kind of story.Someone can translate in french?
and i'm curious. How did you find my blog? See you
Kate

James said...

Kate

I was suffering the internet and found you.

James

James said...

CS,

Thanks for linking to me on your site.

and nice twat you've got there.

james

Kate Mepp said...

hello James
Did you practice your french?
;o)

Kate

Kate Mepp said...

re-Hello James!
well! thank you for the translation of your post! But i had to cancel it because young people read my blog!
i prefer give (giving?) my mail in return of yours. Tell me.
Kate

Anonymous said...

OMG, James, as I said before you would be an excellent lover~ wish I could get the chance to find out:)~~

Anonymous said...

Mmmm very nice story. Thanks for sharing.