Monday, December 26, 2005

Ultimate

As soon as I saw her, my body started to respond. She was a vision. All the right curves, in all the right places, in all the right ways. She was beautiful, her face was perfect, her breasts full, her waist tiny, her hips flared, and her legs shapely. As she came closer, I could see that her nipples were erect and made the material of her blouse poke out. Her V-neck let her ample cleavage show and my eyes could not help but gaze down between that heavenly valley. She slipped her arm around my head, her delicate hand pulling my head close to her. My ear was just a fraction of an inch from the sweetest lips ever formed on a woman. Then she whispered into my ear, "I'm a nymphomaniac." I could feel the moisture on her breath in my ear. My cock pulsed.

"I'm rich," she added.

My cock was completely erect.

"I'm horny for you," she purred.

My cock was hard as rock, and straining to get harder.

"Won't you come join me and my girlfriend for a pampered life, as our live-in stud? All expenses paid of course", she continued whispering in my ear. Her tongue licked the inside of my ear underscoring her requests.

"We won't quit until you say enough, and then we'll begin again as soon as you wish."



--- Well that's one of my fantasies ---

No comments: